Sheep_wool_boots_with_soft_natural_sole_in_Orange_01_qcp

Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange

Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange

Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange
Gray felt boots are handmade using 98% natural materials. We use 100% natural undyed wool. The process of making a felt is also environmentally friendly. So, by choosing this eco-friendly footwear option you are helping the environment and surround your feet with natural materials. Looks great with denim, leggings and short dresses. 100% natural wool: not dyed, not chemically treated. Soles are made from natural rubber that is soft and flexible and works well in low temperatures. To attach soles to the base, a small amount of glue and synthetic thread are being used. For decorations we use genuine leather. Small fastening strap is made from the same wool. The felt itself is entirely seamless, you will soon feel how comfortable it is. Please draw your both foot on the piece of paper and measure width and length according the picture and send me a drawing with measurements in cm or inches. If you have high instep, your feet are super narrow or wide, please let me know. Eu 35- foot length 22.5 cm/ 8.8 in. Eu 36- foot length 23.0 cm/ 9 in. Eu 37- foot length 23.6 cm/ 9.29 in. Eu 38- foot length 24.5 cm/ 9.64 in. Eu 39- foot length 25.0 cm/ 9.76 in. Eu 40- foot length 25.6 cm/ 10 in. Eu 41- foot length 26.1 cm/ 10.27 in. Eu 42- foot length 26.7 cm/ 10.51 in. Eu 43- foot length 27.5 cm/ 10.82 in. Eu 44- foot length 28.1 cm/11.06 in. Eu 45- foot length 28.5 cm/ 11.22 in. Eu 46- foot length 29 cm/ 11.42 in. We did our best efforts to photograph the colors as close to reality as possible yet please keep in mind that your shoes might be a little bit different from the photos due to your display settings. Also as every item is made especially for you from undyed wool, the shade of the wool itself might vary a little bit. The same shoes in brown below. The same shoes in natural black. The same shoes in beige. Filzi felti felt shoes are designed for a narrow or regular width feet. Unfortunately, they are not suitable for wide feet. 20 cm / 7.87 inches shaft height, but we will gladly adjust this according to your individual needs. Just add a message to us while ordering. The felting process starts after an order is confirmed and takes about 1-2 weeks. Wool is well known for its unique properties. It insulates the heat, is temperature-balancing and breathable. Also, it stimulates blood circulation and is perfect for someone with constantly cold feet. You will feel all those benefits immediately as filzi felti felt shoes are designed to be worn barefoot. The process of making filzi felti felt shoes are eco-friendly and handmade in every step of the process. We use only traditional olive oil marseille soap so nordic wool felting traditions are enriched by french soap making heritage. Finished product is entirely seamless and is made from 98% natural materials. And the remaining 2% consist of very small amount of synthetic thread and glue added in order to securely attach soles to the rest of the shoe. Natural wool is rich in natural oil called lanolin, which is a water repellant and will help your feet stay dry inside the shoes. Yet to save all the natural properties of the wool we strongly recommend that you abstain from any chemical water repellent options and keep your felt shoes as an indoor footwear. The wool is also dirt-repellent, antibacterial and very durable. As a result, you only need and should wash your felt shoes rarely, an occasional airing is usually enough. If you do have to wash it, please do it manually using only regular soap, sponge and lukewarm water. After the wash put some used paper (newspaper will work just fine) or wooden shoe liner (if you have one at hand) and let it dry naturally. The same can be said if your shoes get wet: just stuff it with some old paper and let it dry naturally. Your filzi felti shoes are perfect for any season: they will keep the feet warm in winter due to the natural properties of wool. This item is made of natural organic wool and natural rubber sole, genuine leather.
Sheep wool boots with soft natural sole in Orange